The last year has seen a successful drive to attract more volunteers to play an active part in the running of the Loft theatre. There has been an emphasis recently on the operational side of the organisation, with new volunteers joining us on teams such as maintenance, bar and front of house.
We welcome new volunteers in all departments. For information about particular departments actively needing new volunteers please visit VACANCIES page. We will send you more information about the various departments, and the commitments involved. Many of our volunteers enjoy it so much that they work in more than one area.
We have six key teams that help run the theatre throughout the year, each made up of anywhere between 5 – 50 volunteers.
- Front of House: Marsha McDonough – team leader
- Box Office: Sue Hamilton – team leader
- Bar and Catering: Amanda Laidler and Kim Green
- Production Team: Kim Green – team leader
- Stage Technology: Dave Barclay – team leader
- Marketing and Communications: Amanda Laidler
The Loft Theatre is a non-professional organisation and does not have the ability to offer work experience placements.