The Annual General Meeting of the Loft Theatre Company will be held in the Loft Theatre on Sunday 8th April 2018 at 6.00p.m. for 6.30p.m.
Candidates must be nominated by and seconded by paid-up members. Nominations can be made by completing the nomination forms which can be obtained from the box office or by email from email@example.com.
All nominations must be received by no later than Sunday 25th March 2018.
All fully paid up members of the Loft Theatre Company are entitled to attend the AGM and to vote. The meeting will be chaired by William Wilkinson.
- Welcome and Introduction by the Chairman
- Minutes of the AGM 19th February 2017 – to approve
- Artistic Director’s report to the members
- General Manager’s report to the members
- General Manager to call upon Heads of Department to report
- To receive the Annual Report and Accounts for the year to 31st August 2017, previously circulated by email to Members – Introduced by the Chairman of the audit Committee.
- Questions from Members on any of the foregoing reports.
- To propose and adopt the Annual Report and Accounts for the year to 31st August 2017.
- To debate and vote upon the Special Resolution proposed by the Trustees with regard to Amending the Articles of Association. 75% majority of members present required to pass the Resolution.
- To elect 11 Trustees for the ensuing year; by ballot if more than 11 proposed and seconded.
- Any other business that members wish to raise.
By order of the Board
Date : 16th March 2018